We collect information about our members and visitors to the site, to help us provide efficient services related to Best By Peers's online websites, plan future services, develop and improve customer service and market research.
We do not collect or store any of your payment details. We use a world class specialist provider to help manage the process and provide you with a super secure service.
Be assured, we will not pass on your personal contact details that you provide us when your register to any 3rd parties unless You are a lucky recipient of a Best By Peers offer or you expressly permit it.
What are we collecting?
Voluntary membership accounts contain personal information that include your name, postal address, phone contact details, email address, gender and date of birth. We also collect;
1. personal information, provided to us by you through any other method (including without limitation correspondence and discussions)
2. personal information, provided to us by you as requested by the Advertiser within their promotion.
3. click tracking in relation to your use of the Website, including the content you upload and the content you access;
4. aggregated data, which tracks traffic to the Website; and cookies.
Failure to provide necessary personal information when requested may result in certain functions of the Website not being available to you, such as eligibility for a promotion.
If we know what your interests are what you like, then we can match you with product and services that you’re interested in. In this way, you can keep the mail clutter to a minimum but still get an opportunity to find out about great free offers.
Keeping it private?
We realize you don’t want your information bandied around the country, so we are careful to ensure your personal privacy.
Personal information about members may be disclosed to a participating company if:
• You are a lucky recipient of a Best By Peers offer,
• you consent to it via the participating Advertisers communication/agreement with you,
• it is required in aggregate form for services related to Best By Peers including support services and market research
• Best By Peers considers on reasonable grounds that you may have been involved in fraudulent activities in relation to Best By Peers services.
• and with those suppliers, or advertising and promotional agencies that need to have access to the information to provide the services you have requested.
Personal information you provide may be used for the following purposes;
• send you periodic emails that you have subscribed to through your nominated email address;
• to obtain feedback;
• verification of your identity as a Member of the Website;
• to monitor, develop and improve the Website and ensure that content of the Website is presented in the most effective manner for the user;
• to keep the Website relevant and of interest to users;
• such other use that you authorise.
SPAM and junk mail
We take SPAM and junk mail very seriously. If at any time if you feel that you’re being bothered by SPAM email, then contact us at support@Best By Peers.co.nz , let us know and we will seek to cease any such communications. Additionally you can use the ‘unsubscribe’ link found at the bottom of all emails.
1. Cookies - We may use a cookie file containing information that can identify the computer you are working from. We may use the information generated by cookies to:
2. track traffic patterns to and from the Website including information like the pages you visit, the time you spend on each page, the date and time of your visit, and referring pages (pages you came from or go to);
3. ensure advertising is being shown to the most appropriate person and limit the frequency of display for certain ad formats; and
4. enable you to enter our Website and use certain services as a Member without having to log on each time and to visit Member-restricted areas of the Website.
We measure and track traffic patterns to and from our Website, aggregating anonymous information about visits to our Website, and randomly and anonymously surveying users of our Website, such as; aggregating anonymous information about visits to our Website, and randomly and anonymously surveying users of our Website. This non-personal information is aggregated and may be used by 3rd parties for the purpose of research and conducting industry comparisons with other websites.
Secure - We value your interaction with our site and to the best of our ability ensure that your data is being stored and managed under secure management processes.
You can access and update your data at any time by contacting us hello@Best By Peers.co.nz
Your personal information is collected by Best By Peers Limited, PO Box 44408, Point Chevalier, Auckland.
For information about New Zealand's Privacy Act 1993 and how it protects the personal information of individuals in New Zealand, click here.